There are several changes to our worship protocol in response to the CDC and New Jersey guidelines, and decisions by the Church Administrative Council:
- Masks are no longer required. However, if you are not fully vaccinated, we strongly encourage you to follow CDC guidance and wear a mask at all times in indoor settings.
- There are no capacity limits.
- We will no longer be requiring people to social distance. We ask that everyone kindly take to heart this change of protocol and consider that we must trust one another to use their best judgement, respecting all, including those with opinions different from ourselves. We will not ask if you have been vaccinated, the status of vaccination or of antibody resistance.
- We will still ask that you use hand sanitizer upon entering the building and as necessary while inside.
- If you have been exposed to anyone with Covid within that last two weeks or if you have Covid, or symptoms, please stay home. Please use your best judgement in all matters to these ends, knowing that if we each do this, it will benefit you as well as others.
- Our 10:00 am service will still be posted on our Facebook page and available via email.
All are welcome! Worship begins every Sunday morning at 10am with praise music most Sundays beginning at 9:45 AM. We also offer Sunday School and child care during worship for kids of all ages. Coffee Hour immediately follows.
Our worship service includes:
- Praise Songs
- Welcome & Announcements
- Call to Worship
- Special Musical Offerings
- Old & New Testament Readings
- Time for Children
We are a Safe Sanctuary
HOW CAN YOU HELP?
There are several ways you can support the mission and ministries of the Milton United Methodist Church:
- Serve as Liturgist
- Provide Altar Flowers
- Serve as Acolyte
- Sing in our Chancel Choir
- Join the Bell Choir (kids & adults!)
- Host a Coffee Hour